Outrunning Autism 5K Run/Walk to be held at Wesport Village Shopping Center | Community Spirit
From Westport Village
Louisville, Ky. - Mark your calendars for the 7th annual Outrunning Autism 5K Run/Walk and 1 Mile Fun Walk to be held Saturday, September 22 at 8:30 a.m. in support of the organization Families for Effective Autism Treatment (FEAT).
The 5K and Fun Walk will begin and end in Westport Village at 1315 Herr Lane. Prizes will be awarded to top individual and team fundraisers. Age group awards will be given to top runners.
Visit http://outrunningautism2012.kintera.org to find more information about the event. Online registration is now closed, but you can still print a registration form and bring it, along with a small fee, to the 5K on Saturday.
Funds raised go directly to FEAT's programs, including the Dreams in Motion summer camp for autistic teens, sports opportunities, and social events for autistic children and their families.
Top Clark County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000