Free Seminar on Life's Challenges In Jeffersonville, IN | Events
From Judy Storz
JEFFERSONVILLE, IN - The Catholic Community of Jeffersonville, St. Augustine and Sacred Heart Parishes Health Ministry Team is offering a free seminar on Life's challenges at St. Augustine Church, 315 E. Chestnut Street, Jeffersonville, IN on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 7-8:30 pm.
Unexpected Life Changing Events and End of Life Care: ASpiritual, Medical and Legal Perspective, will begin with brief introductory remarks, followed by an opportunity to ask questions from a physician, attorney or clergy. Some of the topics include Advanced Directives, Organ and Tissue donation, Patient Rights, and Artificial Nutrition and Hydration.
Register that night to win a Golf outing for 2 donated by State Senator, Ron Grooms
The seminar will be held in St. Augustine's Parish Hall, 316 Maple Street, Jeffersonville, IN. For more information call 812-283-7256 or 812-282-1669.
Top Clark County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000