Closures scheduled for Clark Memorial Bridge | News
CLARK COUNTY, IN (WAVE) – The
Clark Memorial Bridge will be reduced to one lane in both directions on
Wednesday and Thursday.
The lane closures will last
from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. both days.
The closure will allow
paint inspectors to examine the bottom of the bridge deck.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News.
All rights reserved.
Top Clark County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000