Progress made on Big Four Bridge | News
CLARKSVILLE, IN (WAVE) –
A positive step forward was taken for the bridge known to many as the "bridge
Tuesday crews put the last
cement panel in place on the Big Four Bridge. Adding the panel is one
step closer in the transformation from a railroad bridge to a pedestrian walkway.
As for the ramps leading
up to the bridge, the one on the Kentucky side has been finished for awhile.
Construction on a ramp on the Indiana side began earlier in 2012.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News.
All rights reserved.
Top Clark County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000