Woman facing more charges after police chase through 2 states | News
CLARKSVILLE, IN (WAVE) – A Texas woman accused of leading police on a wild chase up Interstate 65 from central Kentucky to southern Indiana is facing more charges.
Police said Carolyn Jones led them on a 75-mile chase in a stolen van. It started in Hart County, Kentucky, kept going with Jones allegedly hitting a police cruisers along the way, until it finally ended with a crash in Clark County, Indiana.
Jones is now at Metro Corrections where she is charged with fleeing and evading police, criminal mischief and assault.
She also faces charges in Indiana.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top Clark County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kentucky Science Center announces Great Big Science To-Do: SENSEational
- Judge recused in Jason Osborne case, discussed suit publicly
- Derby Dinner Playhouse to premiere "You're Only Young Twice"
- Fourth Street Live! presents “District Rhythms” featuring Jody Watley
- Hats off to our Grads celebration held at Bellarmine