Clark Memorial Bridge to temporarily close | News
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – The Clark Memorial Bridge will be closed for two hours Saturday, September 22 for the American Heart Association's Kentuckiana Heart Walk.
The bridge will be closed from 8-11 a.m. More than 6,000 walkers are expected to walk the bridge as they raise funds for cardiovascular research.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top Clark County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000