Part of Henryville under boil water advisory | News
HENRYVILLE, IN (WAVE) – The Rural Membership Water Corporation in Henryville has issues a precautionary boil water advisory due to a main break on Highway 31.
The order is for any member living south of the Monroe Township Fire Department in Henryville.
The order will be in effect until at least Monday.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Clark County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Some school districts wait, others close, ahead of expected storm
- Driver killed in crash on Clark Memorial Bridge identified
- Crime-fighting Louisville committee still hasn't met
- Officers arrest man after unsuccessful attempt to intimidate strangers to help him flee
- Two suspects arrested in string of restaurant robberies
- Floyd County State of Emergency lifted, travel permitted
- ISP: Lockdown over at IU Southeast, armed person carrying BB gun
- Gunman reported on IU Southeast campus, students urged to seek safe shelter
- NBC spotlight to shine on WAVE Country Santa
- William Clyde Gibson given death sentence by Floyd County judge