Meeting may determine future apartment building | News
SELLERSBURG, IN (WAVE) – A decision could come Wednesday night in an ongoing dispute in a Sellersburg neighborhood.
A developer wants to build apartment complexes off Hunter Station Road near the entrance to Plum Lakes, Plum Run and Plum Creek.
The land is zoned for condos or homes only, but the developed is trying to get that changed. Many residents don't want that to happen.
Wednesday, the Clark County Planning and Zoning Commission will hear from both sides and they could make a decision.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top Clark County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000